Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Waiting

Right now I'm just waiting. Waiting for the little dude in my belly to decide it's his turn to be born. Technically he still has 4 weeks, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait that long. I'm not working at all right now so sitting at home is getting kinda boring. His crib is set up, his clothes are all washed and put away. He has a carseat and stroller. There are a few things we still want, but we have everything we need. I'm tired of looking like I swallowed a basketball. I need someone to keep me company while Daddy's at work. Little pokes from the belly help, but just a little.

What are you waiting for buddy? Anything in particular? Until I figure it out I guess I'll just sit here on the couch drinking my caffeine free Dr Pepper. Maybe I'll go for a walk.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

You're not the only one waiting! lol But I think you're the one who wants him to come the most. ;)