Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mikey's trip to the ER

I'm lazy, so I'm going to copy and paste from my MySpace blog here!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Today was my first day back to work. We had two of Joshua's brothers (ages 14 and 16) and their dad watching Mikey. I came home to find out that Mikey had fallen. He had been sitting in his bouncer on the coffee table when it somehow fell off the table. He hit his head on the track of the sliding glass door. We took him to the ER where they did a CT scan and he got 6 stitches. They did a CT scan to make sure his brain was ok, no bleeding or anything. That came back as being okay. He was really good, considering. I think the hardest part for the poor kid was the fact that they wouldn't let him eat for the 4 hours we were at the hospital. haha.

Anyway, that's the shortened story. He's fine. Luckily he has his two month appointment on Thursday so he gets an extra check up. We have to take him back next week to get the stitches taken out.

No comments: