Friday, June 13, 2008

My cute son

A few days ago Joshua had a potluck lunch at work. Someone made some delicious homemade brownies, so he brought a couple home for me in a paper bowl. I ate one, then set the bowl on the sewing machine table. I turned my back for one second then turned back around to see this: (minus the bib, I added that later) I need to remember that he can reach more than I think he can!


I tried to take a cute picture with my son on Sunday. He wasn't in the mood to pose, apparently.





I realize this is a terrible quality video. We have a nice video camera, but haven't figured out how to get the videos off the dang thing so it's full and we can't use the videos anywhere anyway. We need to figure that out real quick. Anyway, here's what I can do with my other camera. I finally got him on video doing some cute things. If you look closely you can see him walking, playing basketball, and doing the one sign he knows, "more".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

~*Jen*~ said...

Speedy little guy, isn't he? Kids are always speed demons when it comes to going after something containing sugar LOL ;)

Cleverly Triple said...

he is SO cute! i can't believe how big he's getting and it blows my mind that he's walking!