Friday, August 1, 2008

Tag

Finish These Five
Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

The Five-

Ten years ago…
I was 11. Still in Elementary School. Thanks for reminding me. haha.

Five things on today's "to do" list
1) Fix Joshua's softball jersey
2) Laundry
3) Shower
4) Pay Bills
5) Go to work

Five Snacks I enjoy…
1) popcorn
2) ice cream
3) fresh fruit
4) candy
5) anything cheesy


Five Things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1) pay off the cars, maybe sell the Hyundai and get something "cooler" for Joshua
2) buy a house
3) buy all new furniture for that house
4) take a nice long vacation then be a stay at home mom
5) Invest

Five Places I have lived…

1) Centerville, UT
2) Logan, UT
3) Bountiful, UT
4) North Salt Lake, UT
5) Wherever we move to in the future

I'm tagging...

Anyone who wants to do it.

No comments: