Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Year In Review

So here's how it works. I'm going to post the first sentence of the first blog of every month from the year 2008. I'm just going to do the top post, which ends up being the last post of the month.

January: Apparently nothing happened because I didn't blog at all that month!

February: Some fun pictures from January: (The pictures have disappeared, sorry!)

March: Here are some pictures of our new car.

April: Apparently Mikey has another ear infection.

May: Mike had a fun first birthday hanging out with his cousins for all of Memorial Day weekend.

June: I just wanted to mention a few little things that Mike is doing now that I think is so cute.

July: Yep, Mike has the chicken pox.

August: We got Mike his first baseball glove this weekend.

September: Mike saw the plate of pasta salad I got for myself.

October: This year for Halloween we went to a Trunk or Treat then back to Nicolette and Jeremy's for some Rock Band.

November: Look over on the right side bar and you'll notice we finally got a new family picture!

December: I know, everyone wants pictures of the new house.

It was kind of fun to look back and see how much Mike has grown in the past year!

No comments: