Saturday, December 27, 2008

Picture Blog

I know, everyone wants pictures of the new house. Those are coming, but not yet. Even though I finally found the cord for my camera, I think I want to retake those pictures since we've put a lot away since I took the first ones. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks (not in any particular order) while you're waiting. :)


Here's Mike, who insists on doing whatever Dad's doing at the moment.


It looks like Mike loves his Christmas present from Santa!


He can't get enough binks!


Mike climbed up here by himself. Even though he doesn't use the crib, or the bouncer, anymore, they were still in his room until we moved.



Watching his favorite movie of December: Frosty the Snowman


This is what happens when I leave my laptop alone for even less than a minute.

3 comments:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Lol Loots that rock band one is funny! He is getting so big!

Joe and Raylene said...

What a cute baby you have!! I love the pictures!

Kelly Family said...

he's such a stud lori! hope you had a merry christmas!