Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We're In!

We successfully moved into our new house!

Most importantly, I have to give out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped. It sure made my job a lot easier! We had my parents, my siblings: Cristal, Katrina, and Tim, then Joshua's parents came with Jordan and Justin. We even had some friends, Kyle and Joyce, who both helped a lot. Jefferson and Joshua both had to work that morning, so they came as soon as they can. (Joshua brought pizza and soda for the whole group!) We had a neighbor come help for a few minutes. Nicolette and Jeremy brought their family over to the new house when they got off work to help with a little of the unpacking and setting up furniture. Cristal and my Mom never even made it to the new house, they were busy cleaning my apartment for me, which is a huge deal to me! Hopefully they'll be able to stop by sometime today.

About the house...no pictures yet. I took them, but I can't find my camera cord (among other things), but when I find it, I'll be posting pictures. So keep checking back!

Oh, and Merry Christmas! (I'm off to go put up my tree!)

3 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

that's awesome! i'll bet you're so relieved you're finally moved in, and just in time before christmas! what a great christmas present. i can't wait to see pictures and be jealous. :)

Sariah said...

Congratulations! And Merry Christmas!!! :)

Kelly Family said...

im so glad that everything worked out just in time for christmas. i'm quite jealous and will be anxiously awaiting pictures! Have a great christmas in your new home lori!