Friday, February 13, 2009

Mike's Word List

I think Mike has more words than we give him credit for, so I'm making a list today of all the words I can understand. I'm going to list as many as I can think of, then during the day if he says something not on the list, I'll add it. Some of these words/phrases, no one else would be able to understand him, and there are words he says that even I don't understand!

Mom
Dad
Dog
Horse
Yes
No
Pee
Poop
Toast
Roll
Eat
Hungry
Done
More
Bink (binkie)
Socks
Shoes
Dipe (diaper)
Nose
Eyes
Ears
Teeth
Juice
Cars
Blue's Clues
Handy Manny
Pat
Squeeze
Little Einsteins
Ow
Trash
Oh man!
Leenie
Pop
Phone
Ball
Uh oh
Please
Thank You
Where are you?
There it is!
Keys
Let's Go
Coat
Upstairs
Downstairs
Straw
Bye
Be nice
Friend (his blue stuffed dog)
Guitar
Drums
Sticks (as in drum sticks)
Pizza
Hot
Hot Dog
Xbox
Baby

No comments: