Sunday, May 10, 2009

A not so bad Mother's Day after all

1. I got to talk to my brother last night. They figured out a time that would work for all of us, including me. :) 10:45 pm Utah time, or 6:45 am Germany time. I got 5 minutes to talk to him all to myself. It was good to hear his voice. :)

2. A girl I work with asked me yesterday if she could take my Sunday morning shift. Her kids live in California and her man was going to be working, so she was just going to sit at home and feel sorry for herself all morning. Instead, she decided to ask a mother if they'd like the morning off. I said YES. That also meant we were able to sleep over at Nicolette's house and keep her company, since she was going to be home alone, with no kids.

It'd be better if Mike and I didn't have colds, and if there were such thing as cold medicine for 2 year olds, but I can't have it all, can I?

No comments: