Saturday, September 6, 2008

BASH


We picked up tickets for the X96/Maverick BASH today. It's Saturday, September 27, so in 3 weeks. We've been thinking about going, it'd be cool, then today we decided to go for it and buy tickets at Graywhale. Here's the list of bands playing: (Click on the name to go to their MySpace page and hear a song or two.)

Shiny Toy Guns
Hawthorne Heights
Jack's Mannequin
Atreyu
Mindless Self Indulgence
Local H
From First To Last
Ludo
Ten Years
The Brobecks
Trapt

I don't really know much about any of these bands, but I'm excited to get to know them better. The coolest part is the Live and Local Stage. Our friend Zak is in a band, Fourteen Days From Forever, who is playing on the Live and Local Stage, and maybe even the big stage! I still have never seen them perform, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Now, I just need to have a chat with Kendra about getting that night off work...

No comments: