Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ouchie

We went to my parents house for a yummy lunch (beef stew, salad, and rolls) and to watch the afternoon session of conference today. We played a couple of games, and had some fun. Until...my little brother, who is eleven, got a little too rough with Mike. He tried to lift him upside down by his legs, like the adults do all the time, but misjudged it and Mike's face hit the floor. I was in the other room, so I didn't see it happen, I just saw my mom jump up and heard Mike crying. I thought "oh, he just fell again" until I saw the blood and the big gash on the inside of his lip. :( My first thought after that was, "oh crap, not stitches again!" We were lucky though. It only bled for a few seconds. Whew.

That lucky kid got a popsicle, then a slurpee on the way home. He's not acting like it's bugging him too much, so I guess we'll just keep watching it. I would post a picture of his fat, bruised lip, but he's not letting me take one. Maybe later.

1 comment:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Awww...poor little guy! Just keep him out of the gum :)