Monday, November 10, 2008

8 things

AnnaMarie tagged me, so here we go:

Eight things I'm passionate about:
1. Joshua
2. Mike
3. Trying to be the best wife.
4. Trying to be the best mother.
5. Trying to be a friend to everyone.
6. Raising my son to be a friend to everyone.
7. Making my life the best it can be.
8. Making my child (and future children) my priority.

Eight words or phrases I use all the time:
1. Love you!
2. Mike?
3. You delish!
4. Mike...no!
5. Help me pick this up.
6. Will you take out the trash?
7. Is Pepsi okay? (at work, when people ask for Coke even though I just told them we have Pepsi products, then they act all disappointed)
8. What do you want?!? (When Mike grabs my finger and drags me into the kitchen)

Eight things I want to do before I die.
1. Have at least one more kid.
2. Travel outside of the US.
3. Go on a cruise.
4. Take my kids to Disneyland (or Disneyworld, I'm not picky).
5. Have all the laundry done and put away for once.
6. Get a job making more than $2.75 an hour.
7. Get my associates degree in graphic design.
8. Be there for my kid(s) as much as possible.

Eight things I currently want or need:
1. Blinds for the new house.
2. Something more than a bite of Mike's apple to eat.
3. Furniture for the new house.
4. To move into the new house.
5. Boxes so I can pack to move to the new house.
6. A hair cut and color.
7. A massage from a spa.
8. My homework to be done.

Eight places I want to visit:
1. ANYWHERE! I just need a vacation.

Eight favorite restaurants:
1. Applebee's
2. Ruby River
3. Mo' Bettah Steaks
4. Noodles & Co
5. Fazoli's
6. Olive Garden
7. Firehouse Pizzeria
8. Macaroni Grill

8 TV shows I watch:
1. CSI
2. CSI: Miami
3. CSI: New York
4. House Hunters
5. Handy Manny
6. Little Einsteins
7. Blue's Clues
8. Nanny 911

Eight People I tag:
1. Whoever wants to do it.

No comments: