Tuesday, November 4, 2008


I think this is pretty much the coolest picture I've ever taken.
I didn't do ANYTHING in Photoshop. I promise.

Here's what I did. We got Mike this awesome dresser from IKEA. One side is drawers, the other is a cabinet. On the cabinet side, we got bins to put in there, but the tracks didn't come with screws. I haven't gotten around to buying screws to put them in, so it's just a big empty cabinet. Mike loves to play in it. He thinks it's cool. Instead of knobs to open the door and drawers, there's fun holes you stick a finger in. That's what I took the picture through. He's smiling because he thinks it's so awesome he can close himself in, then let himself out, and still peek out the hole. Here's a video of him playing in the cabinet. Ignore the messy face, and I have no idea what he's saying. ha ha

No comments: