Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How I met Joshua

How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met _____"

1.Where did you meet?
At a church dance. It was a multi-stake young single adult dance. It was actually a whole weekend thing, but I could only go to the dinner and dance part since I had to work. To keep the story short, he asked me to dance, three times, then we hung out afterwards.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
At first I thought I'd never see him again. I wasn't having much luck with boys, so why would this amazing return missionary like me, a girl barely out of high school? After he asked ME to dance the second, then the third time (the last two songs of the night), I knew he liked me back and I was walking on air.

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Tan pants and a green golf shirt.

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person?
We almost kissed a few times, but he wanted to wait and make it special. haha. It ended up happening 2 weeks after we met, in my apartment in Logan.

5.Where did you go for your first date?
He had no money, so he taught me how to play tennis at a park, then we got slurpees and went to Barnes and Noble to look at some books.

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
About an hour. ha ha Officially, about a week.

7.How did he/she ask you out?
He just did.

8.Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes. October 1, 2005.

9.Do you and this person have kids together?
One so far. Mike is almost a year and a half.

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Yep.

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
It was pretty much love at first sight.

12.Do you get along with his/her family?
Mostly. His brothers...I love them one at a time, but all together...I have to take breaks.

13.Do you trust this person?
Definitely.

14.Do you see her/him as your partner in your future?
I can't see my future without him.

15.What is the best gift she/he gave you?
My son.

16.What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves?
He invites his brothers over when I don't want him to sometimes.

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
I have no idea. Ask me in 15 years.

18.What causes the most arguments?
Xbox.

19.How long have you been together?
about 3 years

20.Are you Married?
Yes!

21. Who Do you Tag?
Eh, whoever.

No comments: